
This was our disappointing view from the "martian house" (Colin's name for the first home of filth and bugs)Seriously felt like we were on an alien planet!



Some shots Colin took from the helicopter tour. The lava flow is just awesome to see!

We walked/hiked for MILES AND MILES to see the active lava flow at night. It was neat to see where it covered the road years ago.

This waterfall has got to be one of the highlights of our trip so far. It was an incredible hike and Kristy took some very fun and sexy shots of us! :)

Akaka Falls

1 comment:
These pictures have been so amazing you guys! You really know how to do a trip! So many fun activities! I'm sorry about the Big Island accommodations, but I'm glad it was still fun. I'm looking forward to hearing more of the details. Welcome home!
J
Post a Comment