Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thankful for Grandparents

We just got home from a great evening with Grandma & Grandpa Doerksen. I tell you, they're what family is all about! (Atleast to us!) I know they're going to think that we're way too kind to dedicate a post about them, but seriously, they deserve the recognition! :) How thankful we are for such a wonderful influence they have been and continue to be in our lives. They think they're blessed by us wanting them to be a part of our lives, but oh how it also goes the other way...How we can be so blessed by them caring so much and wanting to be in our lives! There's just nothing like grandparents! THANK YOU!

Man, I lucked out GOOD marrying into the Doerksen family!!!!!! :)

...hey 15 min. & it's my b-day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

God Bless you this day.

Dave & Julie

Anonymous said...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tasha, happy birthday to you."
-- Lorena