
Our last couple weekends have included a lot of driving!...This is just a random shot of a cow off the highway somewhere in the prairies.
Anyways, two weekends ago Colin and I planned a trip to visit the Coutts. It was great to catch up on what felt like a long time and to see Elijah and Brady again...I think we spent more time playing with them in those 2 days then their whole time in Selkirk! (I don't think they liked us much back then! hee hee hee)
And then, the very next week Colin's mom learnt that a good friend of hers had just past away and the funeral was this past weekend...yep, in Caronport! So my mom-in-law and I drove out there together on what was two weekends in a row for me! What are the chances?!? We talked a lot and had a good time considering what the trip was for. We also spent a night at the spa in Moosejaw which was really nice...I'm thankful for my in-laws. :)

1 comment:
Tasha, I am envious of your trip to see the Coutts because I miss them, but I miss you too and we are both right here so . . . we should get together for breakfast sometime soon.
Post a Comment