
We camped out all weekend (it was held in Portage La Prairie), Kristy and Colin golfed, I went to some waterslides, we had a baseball tournament, card tournament, bonfires, (which always includes guitars, singing, yodelling and drinking!) and lots of games. I have to say the clothes line game was the funniest...we all got to see more of our family members then any of us wanted!!

Saturday evening was the formal banquet and they had many things planned, including a chance to take some pictures in some stylish clothes.

They also organized a little worship service for Sunday morning. We only knew one of the songs, but it was still good to see our uncles and cousins singing & playing together.
We had a wonderful weekend. It was great to see family that I haven't seen in years and also for Colin to meet and experience the Labelle side!

3 comments:
good times, great pics, that one at the top is hilarious. nice. the guys in the frames - priceless. this will be a corner of bloggerland we will frequent often!
jon
Love the pic of you and Colin, how fun :)
Just stopping by after the invite...I thought the Braun reunion was big!
Post a Comment