Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A couple of 2006's major milestones...

1. The first Settlers box is full! We ended 2006 with the 50th game! Tasha won 28 of those games, Colin won 8, but who's counting! :)

(since we play a lot with Kristy, her ranking is 6 wins...should be 7 but we swindled her out of a Christmas victory! :)

2. Tasha's first picture and copyright in mass publication accross Canada! A print in the 2007 PPG calendar!

2 comments:

Jon Coutts said...

Looks like Kristy has won 3 of the last 6! I'd say Tasha is losing her edge.

jon

ps. nice photo but where are the babes on the hoods? just kidding we don't need more of that.

Tasha & Colin said...

ha ha ha...I'm actually just letting other people win so that they'll still want to play with me! (I took that advice from my mother-in-law! :) ha ha ha

tasha